Monday, February 18, 2008

Two blogs in a matter of days.

Well news to share, my OB doc was put on bed rest, I sure feel for her, she isn't due till May, but they assure me she will be back early this summer and be there for my last few months and my delivery. I hope so, she is one of the best OB docs in Corpus. So in the time being I am seeing her partner, thankfully she is female also, so that makes me feel a little bit more at ease. But I have been seeing my OB doc for the last 2 years, so I really feel comfortable with, I am sure though all will be fine and it is only for the next few months. So this also means my appointment for Thursday is rescheduled to next Wednesday, so no update this week, have to wait till next week.

Today Ryan and I decided on a theme, my mom got me on the idea a couple days ago when she had some Beatrix Potter prints come in the store. I really liked them, but Ryan said there too girly even if we are to have a girl, he wants his girl to be able to gut a deer and change oil. I have to laugh, because honestly I don't think Ryan has ever gutted a deer and we take our vehicles in to get the oil changed, though I know he does know how. I do too, if I had too. But I am really thinking if we have girl she won't be gutting no deer, that is something her mom wouldn't do, let alone eat the poor deer. So back to the baby room themes. Ryan had some ideas and I had some more but we couldn't seem to agree and I was beginning to think we wouldn't be able to compromise on a theme. Gosh the names were easy to pick out, you would think theme would be even easier. Today I looked at the room that will soon be the baby's room and we have this painting hung in the room, that Rachel painted years ago, it has animals in the center and is surrounded by sun, moon, and stars. So there you have, there is our theme Sun, Moon and Stars. Ryan loved the idea too, didn't take any convincing.

2 comments:

  1. If you have a girl her aunt can teach her how to brain tan a deer hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Grandpa Dave can teach her how to gut and butcher a deer....how to clean fish, change oil, build a house..you know all of the need to know things! Me, I can certainly teach her how to eat deer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.