Saturday, February 2, 2008

Update-Week 8 of Pregnancy

Well not much new going on, still feeling very nauseated and tired 24/7. So I have been taking advantage of the couch, which is not like me, as I am a person that goes and goes. Today I have had my fill of Lifetime movies. I have also been catching up on some lost sleep over the years, I now get about 10 hours of sleep a night. A lot more then my usual 4-5 hours that I survive on normally. Looking forward to the second trimester and I am sure my hubby is too.

1 comment:

  1. What a lifestyle change huh Jen? You know, it's good to slow down once and awhile! Believe me...life will speed up again once the baby is here...but it will be so much fun!

    Soon to be Grandma, times two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.