Saturday, February 16, 2008

Week 10 Update

So about 30 weeks to go!! I think my nausea is coming to an end soon. I hope!! The nausea hasn't been as bad, not lasting all day, just coming and going throughout the day. Went to a wonderful yoga class yesterday, definitely what my mind and body needed!! Maybe I will get back in to going to classes again, I had to stop temporary as the nausea and tiredness made it too hard to function. But I still managed during that time to do a 20 minute yoga practice at home. I realize that what I am going through is prep for when the baby comes. My tummy is already growing and baby is still making me very tired, but we continue to be excited for the day the baby arrives!

Next Thursday I have my monthly appointment with my OB, so will for sure post any new news she has to share with me. In another month or two I should be able to find out the sex of the baby. We are so anxious to find out so we can start planning and buying things for the baby.

Ryan continues to be a wonderful supportive husband through all this! Helping me around the house, getting groceries, and putting up with me being tired and cranky. He is going to be such a wonderful Dad!!

My mom's have been busy planning a baby shower for me in Minnesota, it will be Sunday, May 18 from 1-3pm at St. John's. I am hoping to see a lot of my family and friends, since I don't get to see them much. Also I will be up in Minnesota to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday too!

My parents will be visiting Easter weekend, so they will be the last one's to stay in our guest room. After they leave it will be turned into the baby room. I am ready to start decorating and getting things for the room. I have two colors picked out depending on if we have a boy or girl.

I guess I have rambled on a lot, but since I haven't blogged much I figure I fill ya'll in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.