Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Appointment Follow-up

We had our monthly follow up today, baby's heartbeat is still 155 beats per minute. Everything else checked out good and normal. We have our ultrasound schedule now for the 23rd of April instead of the 16th, the doc wants me to be 20 weeks so that she can check out how the baby is growing and at that time we will find out if we are having a boy or girl!! My parents visit was lots of fun and just what I needed. They got me eating some good food and mom cooked an excellent Easter dinner. It definitely cheered me up, after feeling so blah all the time. I am still dealing with nausea though not as bad, it is light and comes and goes. It has been really nice being off work for the last few days, being able to rest, relax and get good sleep.

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful time visiting the kids in Texas for Easter. The next time we go down will be to meet our first long awaited grandchild. This time we got to meet Junior, their German short hair dog, for the first time and we were ready to bring him home but they wouldn't let us. Maybe we can try for the grandchild on our next visit. I'm thinking that probably won't happen either. Nice to be back home but always sad to leave. Thanks for having us and making our time together so special. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.