Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday

Here it is Sunday, and I should be enjoying the day and we should be celebrating Ryan's birthday. Instead he is out doing lawn work and I am trying to make it through the day, another day of bad nausea and no energy. I don't know right now if I feel more bad for my husband because it's his birthday and we should be having a great day or for myself , which would be selfish. I keep hope though that this is the last week I will feel like this and the rest of my pregnancy will be wonderful. Pregnancy has been one of the most joyful moments and most challenging. I am so very lucky and glad to be pregnant since it took such a long time, but I also am feeling the challenge of trying to get through the day feeling sick and not wanting to do anything. I am sure you are all sick and tired of hearing me complain and I don't want sympathy, I just want to feel good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.