Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 13

I wonder what week 13 will be like, so far not starting off too bad. I stopped taking the prescribed iron supplements from my physician. After trying two different brands, they made me awful sick, ten times worse then I was already feeling. I am now taking an over the counter supplement which I ok'd with the doc and doing much better.

I got 12 hours of sleep last night and the nausea is light today, though still low energy. During the week all I do is work and sleep, I don't get time nor do I feel like doing anything else and I really need to start doing a few good things for myself, like trying to get to more yoga classes. Yoga helps me to connect with my body and makes me feel good. I went to a restorative class on Thursday and it really felt good, physically and emotionally. Lately I have been feeling really down. I like to know how pregnant moms get it all done and enjoy themselves? This is just tougher then I imagined it would be. I am sure this is all good prep for when the baby is actually here. :) Which I am sure will be filled with lots of loving challenges! I am really looking forward to all the good times ahead with our new little baby. Need to keep my eye on the prize!

I am glad the weekend is here, I have more time to relax and do things for myself. Today I felt well enough to take my friend out for birthday lunch! Her and Ryan actually share the same day! Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday!! I made him his favorite cake-German Chocolate, though I still don't have my regular appetite yet, so I don't know if I will indulge in the cake or not. So let's all wish Ryan a very Happy Birthday! He deserves it for having to put up with me these last 7 weeks of not feeling well. He has been a trouper through all this and good support. I love him so much and hope his special day is filled with joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.