Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When is the honeymoon coming?

Is this nausea ever going to go away!? I should be feeling joyous, happy, wonderful!! Instead I feel the opposite. I am so tired and nauseated all the time. If it were my choice I just stay in bed all day and sleep until I was feeling good. I hate food right now, which makes eating hard, but I eat, just because I know I have to so this little bambino can grow healthy and strong. I miss enjoying food and eating my favorite foods, right now I have no favorite foods. All these moms and books tell you how wonderful being pregnant is, I am beginning to think they are all crazy or lying! Come on women, tell the truth, it is hard being pregnant, why should we fake and pretend it is all glorious and wonderful? OK I am sure there are some women out there that don’t go through this terrible nausea, so for you women that don’t go through it, it is a miracle. Because after going through it myself and talking to other pregnant women or moms, somehow it all comes out, how hard it was. But they tell me to have hope, there is an end in sight. You should be feeling wonderful at 14 weeks, first I heard 12, now 14, what will it be when I am 14? So here is hope of getting through another couple weeks and hopefully feeling wonderful! Otherwise pretty soon, my pretend little smile is going to turn into a frown and there will be a new “B” in town! Now don’t all get me wrong I am very glad that I am pregnant and I have been wanting this and can’t wait to meet this new life that is being created inside of me. But for now it is a struggle and I am just trying to deal with it the best I can. So sorry, no funny stories to share or anything exciting going on with me. Let’s hope that will all change and I will be writing funny and positive things soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen I am so sorry that you are not feeling well but your attitude is great! Thinking of you.
    Grandpa Dave and Granny B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are sick of me telling you this but try and stay positive as it will be worth it in the end. Even though my pregnancy with you was also rough it was worth it and I am so blessed to have you as my daughter and best friend. Hang in there! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.