Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Count down...

Been a week since we saw our future daughter on the ultrasound, and I still think that was so amazing, one of the greatest moments! Since then we have found out another girl will be added to the family too this year, Ryan’s step brother and wife are also having a girl. Seems to be that GIRLS RULE!! Coming up in a couple weeks will be our niece’s first birthday, along with my CC friend’s daughter first birthday also!! So double celebration!! My good friend from Houston found out she should be going into labor within a week! I am so excited for her. She is also expecting a girl!

In just a couple weeks I will be making my adventures to my home state for my baby shower! I am looking forward to seeing all my family and friends!

Not much new going on with me, still have some slight nausea and not sleeping well, but hey I better get use to the no sleep. But in the time being I am trying to get as much as I can until Abigail comes. I continue to walk and do lots of yoga. We made it to the Rodeo on Sunday, I love watching the mutton races, little kids riding sheep, and for sure our little girl will be doing that. Ryan has been staying busy with work, practicing his golf swing, softball, and working on the baby’s room. He has the crib up and is in the process of staining the cradle, which will be placed in our bedroom for Abigail to sleep close to us. I wonder how Molly our weim will like that sleeping arrangement. I should probably tell her she needs to start getting all the extra sleep she can now too. Good thing our other dog, Junior loves his kennel, he sleeps in it every night, otherwise our bedroom would be getting very cozy. Junior will probably be getting the most sleep in the house after Abigail’s arrival. Still not sure how to get the dogs prepared for there new little playmate, they both are so spoiled and use to getting all the attention.

Tomorrow is lunch with some girlfriends, going to go try the Thai Cottage. I hear it is yummy and I love thai pad and curry!

Counting down the days till I am in Minnesota ….15!!

1 comment:

  1. I also can't wait until Jennie arrives. Invitations for the shower have been sent out but if we missed sending you one, you are welcome to attend. It is being held at St. John's Church in Waseca on May 18th from 1:00 to 3:00. It will be a lot of fun! Mary Wobschall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.