Friday, April 11, 2008

Month 5!

Wow can you believe it, I am in my 5th month of pregnancy! Though September still feels like a long time away. Ryan has the baby's room ready, just need to finish up on a few things and get the crib, but it is all painted, the trundle bed is set up, and the dresser is ready. Now just need to fill it up with all those baby necessities. I have already got a few things, Tiffany brought over her papasan, which everyone says is a life saver. Plus I got a few cute baby gifts for my birthday, a cute little burp cloth, that I get to take in to get embroidered once I find out what we are having and also a cute little insulated bag for baby food and bottles. It will be much easier to fill up once we find out if we are having a boy or girl, which will be April 23rd, so be sure to keep watching this blog to be one of the first to find out. Well this week my nausea has started to come back, haven't been feeling really well these last couple days, so I am taking it a little easier and resting more, but still doing yoga. Yoga really helps me feel better. Today I am going in for a prenatal massage, I so need my back muscles worked on. Finding it harder to sleep now, with not be able to get comfortable, getting hot at night, and then have to pee all the time. My belly hasn't grown much in the last week, but I do have a little bump, I am sure that bump will be growing bigger over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.