Friday, August 15, 2008

Dream come true...

Sunday, August 17th will mark a special day for Ryan and I. It was our first date! I remember it well, we attended the Owatonna Fair and ate at Applebee's five years ago. I do remember I wasn't anticipating too much out of the date, since I had been on some crummy dates lately and well as some of you know Ryan and I met via Internet, so it was both our first time going on a date by meeting someone on the Internet. So yes we are one of those stories. When we tell people how we met, they really find it hard to believe. I believe we were both tired of dating and seeing the same people out and about, and we are both from small towns, at least that is why I gave the Internet dating a try, I never expected a relationship to bloom from it, but it sure did and look at where we are now. We are happily married, have a nice home, with two lovin' crazy dogs and getting ready for our daughter to be born. I just look back and think wow, how amazing it has all been! I am a very lucky girl and couldn't be more happier then I am right now. I feel truly blessed and so grateful for everything in my life right now. Ryan is an amazing guy, smart, sarcastically funny, talented, strong, and of course a good lookin' dude! I couldn't imagine being with anyone else, my life feels really complete and will especially be complete after the birth of our daughter, what more could a girl ask for!!

2 comments:

  1. I to dated some people that I met over the internet, although, those were the bad ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you to Ryan for being such a wonderful husband and soon to be father for making my daughter feel so happy and blessed. Look forward to seeing you both soon! Love, Mom Wobschall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.