Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh my...

Well we are coming down to the last few weeks, Abigail should be arriving within the next 4-5 weeks, that is if she wants to be on time like her mommy, or is she going to be late? I wonder after I have Abigail if I will still be on time and organized? Still lots to do to get ready for her arrival, pack our bags, sterilize equipment, clean & organize the house, prepare the dogs, and figure out how to use the car seat and breast pump. In the time being I am trying to relax, enjoy some time with Ryan and myself -as this may be the last few weeks that I will have time to myself, and also enjoy some time with friends.

Been a busy, good week! Ryan and I attended the breastfeeding class Wednesday night. The class was fun and very informative. The teacher was a hoot! We both got a lot out of it. I am so much more a visual learner, then a book learner. These classes are also a great place to meet other new mommies to be.

My body is getting more uncomfortable, but I am still doing yoga and walking which sure does help make a body feel good afterwards! Today I enjoyed a lovely and much needed massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.