Saturday, September 20, 2008

2 week old check up

Friday was Abigail's 2 week old check up, we are happy to report our little girl has gained some weight since starting formula, she is now 7lbs. She should be fitting into some more of her cute clothes soon! Now we don't have to go back to the pediatrician office for 2 months, whoohoo! So we are much relieved to know that she is doing very well! Abigail continues to sleep very well at night, still have to wake her up to feed her. She loves to play, go for car rides, stroller rides, and likes to look at herself in the mirror.

Yesterday while daddy stayed home with Abigail, I went to a restorative yoga class, it was so nice to see my yoga buddies and also do some yoga and just breath. It was very relaxing and refreshing.
Tomorrow Grandpa & Grandma Wobschall arrive all the way from Minnesota. I can't wait to see them and to meet the little girl that has stolen our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.