Saturday, May 16, 2009

catch up...

Well I haven't posted in a while, thought I quickly update ya'll, as life has been one crazy ride this month! Sorry no pictures, but Abigail is growing like a weed and really just one sweet baby!! She is loving her jumper that our friend Nikki borrowed us! She is starting to eat finger foods, yogurt drops. We tried some cheerios, but those are too hard for her, the poor girl doesn't have any teeth yet. She is getting up on her knees, so crawling will probably be next, if she doesn't walk first. Someday's I think she is going to skip crawling, she loves to stand, and slide around.

This is our last week in Corpus! So very exciting, but yet sad as I won't be able to see my wonderful friends here in Corpus as much. We will be 3 1/2 hours apart, so I do plan on making some trips here and there for visits and hopefully ya'll will come visit us! We love to have you, always more then welcome!! Just have to put up with our crazy Molly! For those of you that have met her, you know what I am talking about, but she is just full of love and life, she likes people to know she is here!

Currently finishing up with garage sale today, that my friend Nikki is hosting and doing much of the work, because of having no voice and sinus infection. I am so very thankful for her help! Then I need to finish packing and cleaning, plus another long list of things to get and do for our move. Also anyone is more then welcome to come and help us, we love it! :) This is my way of saying PLEASE!! Good thing though I have moved a dozen times before so I really do have the packing down, it just more of a challenge with Abigail. It will be interesting to see how she does moving and in a new house. Also same for Junior, our adopted GSP, he has never moved with us, hopefully he won't go into hiding, he hides when he gets upset, unlike Molly who barks when she is upset. Oh how we love our dogs!! But they really are great and Abigail loves them. Though Junior maybe going to stay with the Grandparent's in northern land, if he can hitch a ride that way. He loves the outdoors and I know he would definietly get more freedom and the extra attention he needs.

Anyhow that is about what is going on in a quick post. So anyhow next post and hopefully pictures, we will be in our new home. Take care all and enjoy the summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Jen. I've missed reading them! Next we need Ab pictures! Especially us Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.