Friday, October 2, 2009

Lots to be thankful for...


We are slowly adjusting to Ryan being in Corpus Christi most of the time because of work. Hasn't been easy, but trying to stay positive and hopeful.
Abigail and I ventured over to the children's consignment shop a week ago. If you haven't been there it is a great store, very organized, good prices, and some really great finds. We brought home some new wheels for Abigail. So check it out: http://sweetrepeatsinbrenham.blogspot.com/
Yesterday was a great day. Abigail and I went to our first MOPS meeting. I have to say I was a little nervous at first. Am happy to share this is a wonderful group of gals and they all seem very supportive of one another and there for each other. Looking forward to getting to know the gals better and make some wonderful friendships. Also Ryan made it home yesterday for a visit. Therefore I was able to get out for a few hours and meet up with Tiffany in Warrenton for the Antiques Flea Market. It was nice catching up with her and I also found some bookends for Abigail's room which I have been looking for. Today is going to be another wonderful day, as Ryan will be able to stay for a while today, so we can have some family time.
So thankful for my family, old friends, and new friends!!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that you were able to connect with another group of moms. I love the new picture of Abs on her new set of wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you joined MOPS. I am looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.