Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love the month of October with all the fall activities!




Abigail and I have been on the move recently. We started going to MOPS and have met some wonderful gals. Wish I would have known about this group before, but at least now I am finally meeting some people around Bellville. I am glad I joined, I have already made some good friendships from it and stay at home mothers need that. Last week we went to Tracye's for a playdate and had a wonderful time! We attended our weekly storytime and then enjoyed a nice lunch with Heather and her son Alex at the wonderful Must Be Heaven!

Abigail and I have been out and about this weekend, yesterday we attend the local craft show. Today we went to OktoberFest. I dressed Abigail up in her ladybug outfit. It's a bit big, but she is still cute a bug and she loved it! She will get another use out of it this week before Halloween, as we have a Halloween park playdate to go to on Thursday.

Also had to upload the pic of her in her cute dress on the move. The girl is a crawling machine, all over the place. She enjoys standing around her music table and jamming to the tunes. Last night, she took a couple steps between the couch and coffee table, so won't be long and will be walking and running all over the place.

Daddio has been working in Corpus and recently took a quick trip to Minnesota. He is on a train so he might get to stop by tomorrow for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.