Tuesday, December 8, 2009

15 months old


Abigail turned 15 months old December 5th. She is growing so fast and is the cutest sweetest girl!! I am truly one lucky mama!! Today we went for her 15 month check up, which went very well, despite having to wait over an hour for a scheduled appointment. There really should be a law against having to wait that long. Good thing Ab's is easily entertained. She is a healthy, happy child! Right now she is weighing 22.3lbs and 28 3/4" tall.

It has been dreary weather around here for the last few days, so we have been busy doing a little baking, cooking, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, making cards, etc... This is my favorite time of year, I love looking at Christmas decorations, love the spirit of the season, giving presents, surprises, decorating, baking, and all the goodies to eat!! Plus most important is spending time with family and friends. Though my family is in Minnesota, but close in my heart!

"You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." ~Frederick Buechner

2 comments:

  1. 15 months already! It seems that you and Kelly were just pregnant not long ago! I cannot wait to see and spend some time with Abs.
    Grandma North

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year too! Can you come over and christmas shop and bake for me? I am not accomplishing quite as much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.