Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick trip to Austin





Ab's and I took a quick trip to Austin and celebrated Christmas with our girlfriends. As you will see in the pics, Ab's loved the big real Christmas tree and didn't get into too much. So I guess we could have put ours up. Just was afraid she would try to climb it or knock it down. Well maybe she would have, but next year, we will put up the big tree! This year we are enjoying our little tree. Ab's enjoyed some playtime with her girlfriends and us mama's enjoyed watching them and catching up. We all had fun exchanging gifts, check out the cute sassy Harper showing off her new outfit we got her. These girls are just all too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.