Saturday, April 17, 2010

Busy fun!







Just a quick little update for our family and friends.

Lots of good things going on since Easter keeping me busy, busy!!

First I am excited about my mom's new web-site for her store that I am creating! Watch for it to be out soon! Stephen Ministry training has started. I am attending a weekly group training session with a bunch of lovely ladies. We are learning how to provide one-to-one Christian care to the bereaved, hospitalized, terminally ill, separated, divorced, unemployed, relocated, and others facing a crisis or life challenge. In addition my yoga teaching schedule has increased, which is a wonderful opportunity to have! I am still working at the church nursery on Thursdays, Abigail and I enjoying working on Thursdays. Abigail gets playtime and I enjoy helping out the moms so they can attend bible study.

In addition Abigail keeps us very busy, lots of activity, playing, and learning going on during the day in our household. Plus we spend time getting out to parks, library, and stores, as she loves to see new things and explore. She loves to do things herself and learns things quickly!

Today we were able to visit and spend time with my dad, as he had a load in Houston. We spent some fun time at the park as you will see in the pictures posted! Grandpa will be leaving after supper, it sure was a nice visit just wish it could be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.