Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!



Easter day (and everyday) is a day to look at all your blessings, be grateful, and to rejoice! "The story of Easter is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise."(Carol Knudsen) Thank you God for all that you provide for me and my family. For protecting us, loving us, and all the wonderful opportunities!!!

Abigail and I took a nice walk before church. Before our walk Abigail grabbed up some yummy O's for the ride in her hands. Us girls got dressed up for church, Ab's went to play in the nursery, while I attend service. She loves going to church and being in the nursery with the other children, they play and sing songs. Unfortunately Ryan worked most of Easter day, but was able to make it home before Abigail's bed time so she could open her gifts/baskets. She sure is a blessed and loved little girl! Sometimes we don't always get to celebrate the holidays on the actual date, but we always make them special. So the Easter celebrating continues to today at our house with our Easter meal. I made our Easter meal, egg bake, fruit, and scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.