Friday, April 30, 2010

Shed progress



Ryan has been busy the last couple weeks building us a new shed so we can reorganize our garage and have a little extra room for storage. I am so impressed and amazed with my husband's ability to be able to build something from nothing, very talented! Ryan picked up the rafters yesterday and last night we visited our favorite store, Home Depot getting more supplies to finish the shed. As you can see all that is left is the roof.

After this is complete it will be onto the next project, always projects in home ownership, but that is part of what makes owing a home worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. And then don't forget all of the phone consultation between Ry and his pop and of course I had to put my two cents in here and there:) The shed does look good, nice job Ry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.