Tuesday, September 7, 2010

8 Questions

Heather tagged me last week and I am now getting around to the game of 8 Questions. The rules are simple: Answer the 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions, tag 8 people. So here I go :)

Here are Heather's 8 Questions:
1. How much time do you spend on your blog or viewing other blogs daily?
on an average about 5 to 10 minutes
2. What would is your dream job?
already do it~yoga teacher, but would love my own studio
3. What is your hobby?
reading and when feeling creative I like to paint and bead
4. What is one bad habit you have?
caffeine, but that isn't really that bad~
5. What is one thing on your bucket list?
travel the US and go to Australia
6. Do you prefer the lake or the ocean?
lakes of Minnesota
7. What TV show are you embarrassed to admit you watch?
Rachel Zoe for me and I enjoy watching Dr. Seuss with my daughter
8. Do you have a phobia? If so, what?
snakes and heights

Here are my 8 questions for the below blog's I tagged:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
6. Who is one person that is no longer alive that you would like to have dinner with?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
8. If money didn't matter, where/what would you do on your next vacation?

Tracye
Jennifer B.
Jennifer C.
Courtney
Leslie
Bobbie
Ginny
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.