Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby A update

This morning I had my follow up OB appointment from my blood tests and ultrasound, everything is good and normal. Abigail was there this morning with me at my appointment, so she got to hear the heartbeat with me. Baby A's heartbeat this morning was 169, so good and healthy heartbeat! I believe that is the same as Abigail's. The wise tale is a higher heartbeat over 140 means girl, a lower heartbeat means boy. But remember that is just a wise tale, really doesn't mean anything except a good heartbeat!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff. Great idea to have big sis along to hear the heart beat:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.