Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is here, finally


Ahhhh the cooler weather is finally here and we have been enjoying spending time outside everyday! Playing out in the back yard, checking out the cows across the street, walks around the block, and feeding the horses down the street.

Yesterday Abigail and I checked out market days and then headed to Brenham for lunch and errand shopping. As I was having lunch with my little girl, I was thinking how relaxing and sweet this is to have this one on one time. Then I thought, girl you better take advantage of this while you can, baby number two will be here and then there will be two of you. But I know it will be just as enjoyable, but maybe not as relaxing. Will have to make sure Ryan and I both take time to bond with the kiddos one on one, as I feel that is also important as being together as a family too!

I am now three months pregnant with Baby A, still feeling the all day nausea and tiredness. I was hoping the nausea wouldn't last as long as it did when I was pregnant with Abigail, seven months. But at least I am healthy and we are all doing great! Plus only six months to go!!

Time to get out and enjoy that beautiful weather and head to church!! Have a wonderful day, much love to all my family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.