Monday, November 29, 2010

More Thanksgiving Blessings....




Here are a few more pictures of Abigail and with her Grandpa & Grandma Cogley.

Yesterday we signed purchase offer contract and are hoping to close December 16th. I know three weeks away, but we all want to be settled in our new homes in time to celebrate Christmas!!! Looking forward to having family and friends visit us in our new home, plus there will be plenty of room for you to stay with us too!! Of course if you like to volunteer to help with packing, moving, unpacking, etc... we won't say no, we would love it!!!

Three days till we find out what Baby A will be!! Will Baby A be a boy or girl? What's your guess?

We are so truly blessed, thank you God for all the amazing blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I say a girl....I don't know what I would do with a boy with all of the girls running around now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.