Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree


It seems like years since we have put a big Christmas tree up, so I am loving it!! I love decorating and seeing all the Christmas decorations everyone does. This year since Ab's is old enough to start understanding we thought it would be the perfect time to start the tradition again. Next year we will be adding outside lights, etc...can't wait!!

90% of those gifts under the tree are for Abigail, hmmmm...can you say she is one blessed little girl!! I think it will take her a good hour or two to open all of them. She also has two other larger gifts, that don't fit under the tree. I can't wait till Christmas to watch her open all of them.

Also remember the reason for the season, CHRISTmas!!
Happy Holidays love the Woelpern's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.