Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy to report...


Today I had an OB appointment, the last time I was in I had to do the 1 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes, which I still feel to this day is not a very accurate test. This is because when I was pregnant with Abigail I failed it and they diagnosed me with it, even though I had no at risk symptoms the whole time I was pregnant, never had one issue with it or had high sugar. In fact my sugar was on the low end of the spectrum every time I had to prick my finger and get tested. So I think it is time the medical world finds a different way of testing for this. I sure do feel for those that do actually have diabetes and what they go through with testing and managing their diabetes, etc... So back to my appointment today and sorry for that rant, but today I got the results from my test and passed with flying colors!! Yay for me!!! Of course Aidan is doing great in my belly, moving lots!!

I have been working my new job at the church for the past few weeks and I love my job. I work three part-time jobs, Membership/Guest Ministries Coordinator, Yoga Teacher, and web & marketing for Country Collection Antiques, my mom's store. I really love all my jobs and feel so blessed to be able to say that. I know not many people can say they love their jobs. But I for one really do! Abigail enjoys being my little helper too. Here is she last Sunday as we were heading out the door and yes it was a cold one as you can tell she is wearing a jacket.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.