Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January slow down...


WOW, time is a flying this month already. So many projects on my to do list. Plus Ryan has been busy getting our guest house ready. So sorry not much to write at this time.
But we did enjoy a nice short trip to Austin to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary and to bring in the New Year! Wish we could have taken a few more days!! We enjoyed visiting with the Wooster clan, eating some yummy food (I swear Austin has the best restaurants), time at Zilker park, and just not having to do projects.
One of the item's on my to do list is to sit down and enjoy some time inspiring and focusing on some resolutions for my family and I. But for now I need to get back to my to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.