Monday, February 28, 2011

Aidan's Baby Shower







Over the weekend, Aidan was blessed by love of friends and many gifts for his soon to be arrival. I have to say I had the best hostesses. Tracye she is the ultimate party planner and made party favors, decorations, and sign. Kellie I have found out is cupcake queen, she makes the best cupcakes!! If you don't believe me ask anyone that attended. Mona was wonderful at helping and serving. Salinda who ended up missing as she got sick, but I know she was there in spirit! Ryan who just got of work came and picked up Abigail from the shower, so he got to take a photo-op with us! It was a wonderful blessed baby shower and I feel very blessed! I have the most amazing friends! Thank you for all the blessings wrote in the journal, support, and for the wonderful gifts. I am telling you, Aidan is going to be one of best dressed little guys! I know there were a few that were not able to attend and of course family because of distance, but I know you were also there in spirit. I love each and every one of you! Thank you for being a part of my life and I look forward to Aidan meeting ya'll soon!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.