Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Cookies!!



In celebration of Valentine's Day, Abigail and I made some Valentine Cookies!!

I am so excited that my hubby will have the weekend off, that never happens. So we have a fun date weekend planned. Saturday night is fundrasier dinner & auction for Faith Academy and Sunday night is the Valentine meal and entertainment at our church. Couldn't ask for more. Very grateful, thank you God for all the blessings!!

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongdoing.
It does not delight in evil,
But rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, and preserves.
There is nothing love cannot face;
There is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope, and love;
But the greatest of them all is love.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.