Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family Fun Day!


Ryan was home for a couple days, so we took a time out day to play instead of work on house projects! We had a family fun day!! We started out the day going to an antique show in Cat Spring, which I highly recommend. Then we took a little drive, ended up in Columbus ate at Betty's Cafe, very yummy! Love little Mom & Pop cafe's. We stopped in at a friend's baby-shower. It was so much fun watching the mama to be open up baby gifts and spend time with them. Abigail had a great time being the keeper the bears for the shower game. After the shower, we headed to Katy for bowling. Abigail beat me of course she had bumpers, which is what I think is what I need to bowl, as it is definitely not a game I play well, but fun was had by all!
So what will today bring, rest day!! This mama to be is wore out, but feeling very blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.