Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hmmm...


It is a beautiful sunny warm day in Texas, so I said to Abigail let's go outside. She said hat and jacket. Which is great, but she wanted to wear a hat and jacket to go outside and certainly isn't needed at all today. All winter long when it was cold out I couldn't get her to wear a hat and had to struggle to get her in her jacket. Not sure why all the sudden she wanted to wear a hat, but I wasn't going to tell her no, so she picked out her stocking hat and out we went. She sure looks cute!! Though I am sure the neighbors are thinking why is that girl so bundled up? :)

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny...and Abs it is a cute picture of you. We are anxious to see you again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.