Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big Sis and Little Bro





Since being home it has been wonderful to see Abigail be a big sister. She is so helpful and thinks Aidan is her baby. We took some pics of her today and when we wanted to take him from her she said "no my baby". She loves to kiss and hug her brother, gets sad when he cries, saying "baby cry".


Family is now visiting us, our first guests, Ryan's dad and step mom. This weekend my parents arrive for a short visit, as my dad has a semi-load to deliver. Plus we have so many wonderful friends that are providing us meals and offering help, which we are so thankful for. I am looking forward to all our friends and family meeting the newest addition to our family!! So feel free to call or stop in! Bellville is really a wonderful supportive community and I am so happy to be raising a family here!! May will bring more guests Ryan's mom and step dad, plus Ryan's sister, and then my parents will come for a longer stay. Which will be nice for me as Ryan will be back to work, though I know he rather stay home with us all day, but someone has to make the money to provide diapers!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! When was he born? How did it go? I'm so happy for you! :)

    xoxo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.