Saturday, June 4, 2011

Can you believe?

 How hot it is in Texas! 
Abigail cooling down at the splash pad. Perfect way to have some fun in this heat.

How handsome he is!! 
Smile!!

Aidan is two months old already!!! Growing so fast!!! 
I am looking forward to seeing how much he has grown at his doc appointment next week. He has grown a lot in length and put on a few pounds I believe. He has grown already into his 3 month size clothes, no more newborn clothes. He is smiling and making some cute little noises. This boy has yet to master sleeping like his sister does. He does love looking at himself in his toy mirror. He also is fascinated by his sister and Abigail is a super sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.