Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Growing!!

My little man is growing!! He had his 2 month appointment and is doing very well, healthy as can be!! He is now 11 lbs. 3 oz and 22 1/2 inches long! Which means 25-50% for weight and 25% for height, not that those mean much to me but I know people will ask.

OK I have to share some good news!!! So proud of my husband!! For taking the time to fight our property taxes, we got them lowered $50,000!!! For those that don't think you can fight the county and win, it is worth the time and effort!! YAHOO!!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Every EVEry EVERY YEAR you gotta check and ALMOST always have to protest!!! Think of everything you HATE about your house and use it. NOW ... you know and I know you luv your house and can deal but the tax man needs to know you HATE IT!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.