Saturday, August 6, 2011

August here we are!!

August is here!! 
Aidan turned 4 months old on Thursday and Abigail got her glasses yesterday. Life is full of adventures right now! Plus we are getting ready to move to Kentucky. What more excitement could you ask for!!? 
So today ask me how I feel and you will get a different answer then what I wrote about the other day~JOY!! Little hard to find joy when your moving to someplace you have never been and don't know anyone there. Though I know it will be fine, it is just all the unknowns at this time, plus dealing with moving, etc...But this is where it is important to always remember where I get my strength, guidance, who protects, provides and is constantly there and I will continue to pray and ask God to continue to bless us! This is what I know, I am blessed and there is joy all around me, so that is where I put my focus. Focus on the facts!

Here are my blessings:
Aidan is perfectly healthy and growing little man. He is now 14 lbs 9 oz. and 24" long. 

Abigail is adjusting to her glasses, really going easier then I thought. 
Next month she turns three!!!

"It's about the journey--mine and yours--and the lives we can touch, the legacy we can leave, and the world we can change for the better."~Tony Dungy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.