Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy, happy, Joy, joy with a little bit of realness!!!!

Enjoying today at home, no where to be!! 
My babies both full of smiles!!


A friend of mine posted a blog not to long ago about being real/honest, how some people never post the bad stuff only the good stuff, I so agree with her and loved what she wrote. Because I am all about honesty and my pet peeve is liars, along with people who wear socks with sandals, OK that is another subject. But having been through that where I use to blog more openly and post the good and the bad, I would get judgements from people, people assuming things, making wrong assumptions, etc...so I tend to keep with the positive stuff and really my life is full of so many positive blessed things, so I really do not have much to be negative about or complain about. So here I am going to be a little more open then I have been in a while. I have been having the time of my life!!! Seriously I am!!  Really full of joy and fun!! I live in a town that has the most wonderful people!! I have a job that is fulfilling!! Love the church I attend, the first church I have ever really felt a strong connection too. Plus I am excited about the new MOPS year!! Most important I am blessed with awesome children and wonderful hubby!! Even though things in our lives might change soon and not sure how I feel about that. I am praying and trying to be patient to see where it is the Lord wants us. To be honest I have worry and I keep having nightmares at night which make no sense. So I try to stay focused on today, and not tomorrow. Not easy to do, sometimes talking the talk is easy, but doing the talk not always easy, right!? 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Finding JOY in everything can be ... no it IS hard. But having JOY can be an all the time thing if we let it. Good post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.