Thursday, August 11, 2011

Never say good-bye...

What a week!! Full of emotions, blessings, and good-bye's, well not really good-bye's because I am hoping to visit and also cross paths with the wonderful friends I have made in Bellville again. This move though is an emotional one for me, packing and leaving a place I love so much, leaving behind friends that I love, the church that I have been involved at, my MOPS group, and mom's Bible study groups. Abigail is also leaving behind many wonder friends. I have enjoyed living in Bellville so much, favorite place I have lived, despite the hot temps, but is a place where my faith has really grown and have met the most wonderful caring people.
I am soooo not looking forward to Thursday when we do end up pulling out of our driveway one last time, as I am sure it will really hit me like a ton of bricks, right now it is a bit surreal. However, I do know that God has this journey prepared and that we will grow to love our new home too. Looking forward to seeing green, cooler temps, and maybe a little snow this winter (very little). I have already made contact with a new MOPS group, the Methodist church (where there is also a Stephen Ministry group), and Abigail will start preschool a couple days after we arrive. It is amazing to see God at work!!

Here is a day brightener, my lovely daughter singing & entertaining us all!! Aidan enjoys watching his sister!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the move is already here! We never got a chance to get together! At least we can stay in touch via blogs and facebook. I know how hard it is to leave a place you truly love, but like you said God has the path prepared for you and your family. We will miss you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.