Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pre-Birthday Celebration for Abigail

First of all, so thankful and grateful to have my parents help while we moved and having my mother here for the whole week to help me unpack, help with kiddos, and fun exploring!! It was a fun week and I was so sad to see them go back home to Minnesota, but knowing they will be back in November is great. So this move to Kentucky does have it benefits I get to see my family more as the driving distance is shorter. Another big plus, the weather!!! We have been out walking everyday and no need to worry about heat exhaustion! Not missing the Texas heat or dried up grass, praying for coolness and rain to come your way!
My dad came back here yesterday to pick my mom up, but before they left we had a fun little Birthday party for Abigail. It was princess theme, for some reason this girl is a girly-girl and it has nothing to do with me. We had her favorite, pizza and ice cream cake for dinner! She had fun blowing out her candle and fun playing with her birthday horn's, and of course opening her presents.  

 Birthday Party!!
 Cuddle time with Grandma!
 Time with Grandpa!
 The little boy ready for bed posing with the Grandparents!
 A pro at blowing out her candle!
 Yum, Delicious!!
 Tasting as good as it looks!!
Fun playing with her birthday horn!




1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys! I had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back. Much love, mom a/k/a grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.