Monday, August 22, 2011

Settling in our new home!

We had a bit of journey getting here with a blown out tire which caused us a 3 hour delay! But I do have to say Benton is very nice!! Lots to do indoors and outdoors!! With the huge lake, there is plenty of lake fun, resorts, tourist shopping, golfing, horseback riding, and many places to shop at. Plus the big plus it is a lot cooler here and lots of green beautiful grass, trees, and rolling hills. Now all I am missing is my wonderful friends back in Texas! Soon I will get out after unpacking and get some pictures of our area!We are loving our new home!!

Not only did we move but also a lot of first, Aidan starting eating and Abigail started her first day of school!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.