Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Abigail!!!!!

 Abigail 2 days old, proud parents!!!!
 Today is Abigail's Birthday, so proud of her!! These three years have wonderfully blessed with her in our lives!! Ryan and I are such lucky parents to have her, she is teaching us a lot about being parents, thank you for being our first little "guinea pig"!! We enjoy every moment of being your parents, I thank God for bringing you to us!! Abigail you are a loving sweet inspiration, always friendly and caring to others, enjoy trying new things, having fun, you like your dolls, coloring, reading, dancing, singing, going places, shopping, eating, fishing, making us meals in your kitchen, preschool, being a big sister!!
Happy 3rd Birthday!!!
Making us lunch!!
Cuddling with your brother, who turned 5 months yesterday!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! I wish we could have been there with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.