Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Man & Crazy Color

Little man, Aidan is growing up so fast. He just too adorable, always smiling!! (except when he doesn't want to nap, but we are working on that) He does sleep all night, just like his sister, so blessed!!

Bath Time

Loves to stand!!

Relaxing in the Recliner 

Wednesday was Crazy Color day at preschool. All the kiddo's made tie-dyed shirts to wear and were to dress up in crazy colors!!! I think Abigail looked crazy cute!!! Of course, she is spoiled she got a gift in the mail from a friend, thanks Salinda!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I sure miss you guys! Thanks for keeping us updated. Much love, mom a/k/a grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.