Saturday, September 3, 2011

More Birthday Fun!!

Abigail is a lucky girl, she received some more gifts in the mail from her Aunts & Uncles and Grandparents. I let her open up the rest of her presents after school on Friday for a special way to end the week! She loves opening presents and seeing her gifts. She even enjoys reading the cards! I tell ya this girl got some really cute outfits, wish they came in my size! Also some fun jewelry to play and wear! New movies and little spending money!!


Then daddy came home early from work, so she was able to open up her gifts from us!! We got her the cutest princess fishing pole and every girl needs a Cabbage Patch doll. I found one perfect for her, red hair and glasses, her name is Emme! After opening presents we went to try out her new fishing pole where she caught two fish, she even got to hold and put the fist back in the water. She loved every moment of it!! Just love family moments like these, making memories!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.