Friday, October 7, 2011

Persistence, patience, & right time are what make successes!!

Since it is Fall Break here and there is a week off school and no plans for our family, we thought we take a try at potty-training again! Can I say we finally have success!!
What I have learned potty-training. That you need to be persistence, patience and lots of it, plus right timing. So really not sure if I was doing the training or Abigail was, because I also learned a few things.
We have tried potty-training in the past, all different methods. We went shopping Monday, she picked out some necessities, she wants to be a big girl and sit on big potty, not the training potty. Also what finally worked for us is no more diapers and candy corn (I am happy my daughter loves candy-corn, takes after her mama)! Plus books and singing lots of songs. Can we all sing together, BINGO, Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Three Little Kittens, Twinkle-Twinkle, If Your Happy and You Know It... and we are HAPPY, we are doing potty dances and high-fives!!
So PROUD of my little girl!! Now the agreement in our house is I potty-train Ab, Ryan gets to potty-train Aidan, good luck babe!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.