Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We are so thankful this year to be celebrating Thanksgiving as a family together!! You railroad wives know what I am talking about (and military too). And not by ourselves or at a buffet, a lovely friend from church invited us to their home, so it will be nice to spend this wonderful holiday with friends!! It will make missing my family easier.
I am very thankful this year for our friends, both old and new. A MOPS friend reminded me of this song this morning, "Make New Friends, But Keep The Old, One Is Silver, The Other Gold...." I am so grateful for all of my friends that have touched my heart in so many ways!! Y'all know who you are and there are many of you!!! It saddens me sometimes to think I may not see some of those friends again that have have become dear to my heart, but they will always be apart of me!! This quote is so perfect: "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends both far and near and my family!! May your holidays be blessed, full of love, and joy!! Think of all the wonderful things you have to be thankful for and count your blessings!! Peace & love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.