Saturday, November 12, 2011

Minnesota Visitor's!!!

We had a nice visit from family in Minnesota!! Thank you for coming to visit, please come back soon!! :)

Taking a few photos, I am not taking the actual photo that be Ryan, I am just snapping a few quick pics with the cell phone. Hopefully Ryan's photo's turned out better then my snapshots!

Now this cute & real life, yes Ms. Sassy pants (and now she isn't sassy but from this picture you might think she is) and Aidan not paying attention (well he is, if you count checking out his feet),
but Joanne & Dick look great!!



OK this is much better :)
Abigail and Aidan with Grandpa & Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.