Saturday, December 10, 2011

Abigail's Preschool Christmas Program

Last night was Abigail's Christmas program. I was so nervous and excited for her before the show. We didn't know what to expect, as she always seems shy when I take her places, so I thought she might get stage-fright. But she didn't, she totally impressed me, knocked my socks right off!! It was such a joy watching her, sure made us proud, not that we are not already proud parents, but to see her so happy and enjoying performing with her friends at the program was awesome!! She definitely was one of the loudest singers! She sure did sing her little heart out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.