Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun times with my three year old!!

This morning with Abigail I enjoyed eating: bologna, yogurt, waffles, vegetables, ice cream, milk, and OJ, while taking 1 minute naps in between our snacking. I so love her imagination and playing with her kitchen set!! Can't wait to see what we will be doing next!

This is a very exciting week for Abigail. She is getting ready for her preschool Christmas show, I can't wait to see her performance along with her classmates. She has been practicing and singing away at home, in the car, in the store... She is also great at making songs up, so good that maybe she will have a career in song writing!? It sure does keep her brother entertained, and we love happy babies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.