Sunday, December 4, 2011

Guess who has a special day today?

Our baby, Aidan is 8 months old today, not so much a baby anymore. I also still call Abigail my baby as well, no matter how old they are, they will will always be my babies!
Aidan is one active little baby, rolling everywhere, that is his way of getting around until he learns to crawl. He has been practicing and trying now for a couple weeks, so it won't be long now before he is a master crawler. He has been trying out puff cereal this week. He is very good at picking them up and getting him in his mouth, though a few make it to the floor. Reminds me of one of the reason's I miss about having a dog, always good at cleaning up crumbs and food off the floor.
Aidan loves to swing the golf club around, very good at hitting daddy in the head with it. He also loves to play with balls and remotes, we have to keep the remote out of sight or he gets upset if he can't have it. If he see's it left on the floor he will roll to it, he is one determined little guy!
Playing ball
Throwing ball

Working on crawling!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see my grandbabies. That's all I want for Christmas! Love you all, Mom W

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.