Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a little update....

Well little man Aidan is quickly growing out of being a baby. Down to three bottles and eating three meals a day. Outgrowing clothes quickly! Exploring and moving faster and faster, yikes watch out! Everything is just going so fast!!!! Need to slow down! I am trying to savior each moment throughout the day!



I love taking photos of the two of them together, because you can tell just how much they love each other and I pray that they will always remain close! They both melt my heart!!

While Aidan is busy exploring. Abigail is learning many new things through school and church. We love to play pretend: shopping, tea parties, and house! She has some fun events coming up at school that I can't wait to share photos of:  fairytale day and a Valentine's tea party!!

When I am not busy playing with the children, family time, and the not so easy parts of being stay home mommy (discipline and housework, though there is a part of housework I like, I know I'm weird!). I am enjoying my Thirty One business, helping and participating in MOPS, and recently planning a Mom To Mom ministry for our community. A couple of us have been discussing getting this ministry going. We need your prayers and support!! Please share this if your in the Benton and surrounding areas: Tuesday, February 28 9:30am at First Missionary Baptist Church fellowship hall there will be a brief info meeting. If you are interested in attending and/or serving in a mom's community Bible study, please come.
For mom's of all ages!!
· Promoting spiritual growth through prayer and Bible study
· Cultivating Biblical parenting skills
· Providing encouragement through supportive friendships
· Building a sense of Christ-centered confidence

Feel free to contact me for more information.
Also check out www.momtomom.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.