Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

What a wonderful weekend, full of celebrating, though didn't do too much actual celebrating!! But lots to be thankful for!!
1. New Year's Eve was our seven year anniversary!! We celebrated a few days early knowing Ryan would be working. We have been so blessed and I thank God for bringing us together!!
2. My parents, brother and someday sister in law (hint, hint brother) arrived for the weekend!! We celebrated Christmas with them! Abigail had a great time with her grandparents, uncle and aunt! We did some shopping, antiquing to be exact and went to all our fav restaurants! Here are a few snapshots:
 Abigail loves presents!!
 My bro with Aidan, he hates having his picture taken :)
 Abigail helping Uncle Jason open up his present
Aunt Amber, helping Aidan with his gifts and my wonderful parents!!

3. Last but not least, we all know a new year has started!! No new year's resolutions from this girl! I haven't done them in years. But this year I do want to focus on getting areas in our home and my life reorganized! I'm really inspired by this blog  http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-project-review-and-some-2012-goals.html  Also I want to focus on my heart, my family (there always my main priority & loves), and spending time doing the things I love and matter most! Praying that I will be a light to those around me and those I meet! The following really touched my heart, I received from a friend and I pray this for all of you!!

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Friends & Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.